YuJa (All Users) - Assign a Caption Editor
This article shows you how to assign a caption editor to a video in YuJa.
You may wish to assign a caption editor to adjust the auto-generated captions on your YuJa videos. Caption editors will find the videos that have been assigned to them in the Shared with Me area of their YuJa library.
Assign a Caption Editor
1. Navigate to the video you want to share. Hover over the thumbnail and click Share.
2. In the Share this resource window, enter the user's name. Then select Edit Caption Access from the drop down menu. Click the Share button.
3. Review the access level and then click Save.
Remove a Caption Editor
1. The assigned caption editor will continue to have access to the video until you remove their access. If you wish to remove a caption editor's video access, navigate to the video and click Share.
2. Click the X next to the user's name in the Who has access section and click Save.