Microsoft Outlook 2010 - Access and Backup your Microsoft Outlook Signature
Explains the steps to backing up a signature in the Outlook application.
This document provides an overview for accessing your signature in Microsoft Office Outlook 2010, as well as options to back up your signature.
1. In Outlook, select the orange File tab at the top left of the window.
2. Within the File tab, select Options on the left hand side.
3. A new window will open titled “Outlook Options.”
4. Select Mail on the left hand side.
5. Within Mail, underneath the “Compose messages” header, select the box titled Signatures…
6. A new window will open titled “Signatures and Stationery.”
7. Within this window you will find your signature and can edit or change any selection you’d like. Once any changes are made, select “Ok” at the bottom of the screen and the changes will be applied.
If you would like to backup your signature, perform the following steps.
Highlight the signature within the “Edit signature” box and right-click
on it, then select Copy.
2. Open a new word document. At the top left of the Word document, select the arrow below the Paste button, and select “Keep Source Formatting”, the second icon from the left.
3. Save the word document to a location of your choosing.