Blackboard (Students) - Assignments: Submit an Assignment
This document provides an overview of how to submit an assignment in Blackboard.
- Go to the course area where the assignment link is located (i.e.: "Coursework" or "Week 1" folder)
- Read over the assignment instructions and download any files/assignment prompts provided by your instructor.
- Click on the assignment title.
- Follow the assignment instructions to either a) Browse Local Files and attach your assignment file or b) Write Submission on screen.
- If your instructor is using a rubric, click View Rubric to read the grading criteria before submitting.
- Click Submit.
- A purple bar will appear at the top of the screen letting you know your assignment has submitted.