Blackboard (Students) - Assignments: Submit an Assignment
This document provides an overview of how to submit an assignment in Blackboard.
2. Click on the title of the assignment.
3. From Upload Assignment page, read over the instructions and download any files provided by your instructor. To submit the assignment:
- Click Write Submission to type your submission directly into the text box.
- Or click Browse My Computer to select a file to attach.
Follow your professor's instructions to determine which way to submit your assignment, including how to name your file attachment, if applicable. If you select the wrong file, you can remove it by clicking Do Not Attach. If a file with the same name is attached to your assignment more than once, the new file is saved with a number at the end of the name (ex: my_assignment(1).doc).
4. If your instructor is using a rubric, click View Rubric to read the grading criteria before submitting.
5. Click Submit.
A green bar will appear letting you know your assignment has submitted.