Blackboard (Students) - I Cannot See My Grades
This document provides an overview of what to do when students can't see the My Grades.
1. Click the My Grades link in the course navigation menu.
2. If the My Grades screen is blank (i.e. no assignment titles, no grades, no dashes), try updating the computer's Java.
3. Go to http://www.java.com/en/download/installed8.jsp.
4. Click the Verify Java Version button.
5. If the screen prompts you to download a more current version of Java, follow the prompts on the screen to download.
6. After installing the new version of Java, try accessing the My Grades area again (you might need to close your browser window and open it again).