ITS Networking - Guest WIFI Access to Eduroam and Welcome to SIUE
This document provides the steps necessary to connect to Eduroam wifi as a guest on the SIUE campus.
A guest account at SIUE is valid for 7 days and can be renewed 10 times for a total of 10 weeks of access per year.
Under WiFi settings on the device, select Welcome to SIUE. (Note: screenshots may look slightly different depending on your device)
Open a browser window to access the following screen.
Scroll down and select the link Register For Guest Access.
- The following window will open.
Select SIUE Guest WiFi.
- On the following screen, select click here to register yourself.
- On the SIUE Guest WiFi Registration page, fill out the required fields and then select Register.
- After submitting the registration, you should see the following screen and receive
the following text and email message which will include your User Name and Password.
Click on Continue to login.
Example of text message:
Example of email message:
- After clicking on Continue to login you should be directed to a page to login
with your User Name and Password. This will complete the process of connecting to Eduroam.