Blackboard (Faculty) - Banners: Add a Banner to Your Blackboard Course
This document provides an overview of how to add a banner to your Blackboard course.
Banners are a good way to "brand" your course. A banner is an image
that appears at the top of your Home Page (Announcements, Planner page, or Content Area) . If you use a Course Pack
in conjunction with your text book, you probably already have a banner
included. If you do not, you can create your own. See About Banners for two ways to create a banner.
Adding A Banner
- To add a banner , from the Control Panel, click on Customization, then click Teaching Style.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page under the heading "Select Banner."
- Click the Browse My Computer button.
- Navigate to the desktop or folder with the banner image.
- Click the Open button.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- Navigate to your home page to view the banner.