Blackboard (Students) - Assignments: View Grades for Assignments
This document provides an overview of how to view grades for an assignment.
- From within your course, click on My Grades in the course menu. Your instructor may have changed the name to something like "Grades" or "My Progress."
- Identify the assignment. The grade will be in the "Grade" column with your points out of possible points. In the example below, the student received 10 out of 10 points.
- If a "talk" bubble is present, that means that your instructor left a comment. Click on the "talk" bubble to see the comments.
- To see the original file, grade and comments, click on the title of the assignment.
- Click OK to return to "My Grades."