Blackboard (Students) - Assignments: View Grades for Assignments
This document provides an overview of how to view grades for an assignment.
- From within your course, click on My Grades in the course menu. Your instructor may have changed the name to something like "Grades" or "My Progress."
- Identify the assignment. The grade will be in the "Grade" column with your points out of possible points. In the example below, the student received 10 out of 10 points.
- If a "talk" bubble is present, that means that your instructor left a comment. Click on the "talk" bubble to see the comments.
- To see the original file, grade and comments, click on the title of the assignment.This is the only way you will see comments made inside of the file.
On your submission screen, hover over the blue comment icons and highlighted areas to view comments.
- Click OK to return to "My Grades."
Note: Comments and highlights cannot be printed or downloaded.