How to Share a File or Folder in OneDrive (View-Only Mode)
2. Click the My Content icon on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the Cloud files icon, to the right of and below the previous My Content Icon
4. At the top right of the screen, click the Go to OneDrive button.
5. Now on the OneDrive page, click the checkbox to the left of the folder icon for the folder you want to change until it becomes a blue circle with a checkmark on it.
6. Now that the folder is selected, click the Share button near the top of the page
7. To share with users via email, you can enter the email addresses or email group in the To field. After that, click the Send button.
By default, these users are given permission to view the resource, but not edit it.
8. If you just need to copy the share link, you can click the Copy button near the bottom right of the share window. You can then
paste the link wherever you want to share it. By default, any SIUE user with the link will be able to view the shared resource.