Blackboard (Faculty) - Portfolios: Share a Portfolio with an Individual User
This document provides an overview of how to share a portfolio with an individual user (student or faculty).
- Navigate to the Portfolio tool
On the My Portfolios screen (see steps above for help navigating to this screen), do the following:
- Click More at the bottom of the portfolio, then click Share.
- Click Share a Snapshot with.
- Click Users.
- Enter the user's e-ID (jsmith, not the email, email@example.com). Separate multiple e-IDs with a comma.
NOTE: Be sure you have the correct e-ID. The browse button does not work to find usernames.
- Email Information - Optional: Check the "Send Email" box.
- Enter a subject and message.
- Check the "Send copy of message to self" box.
- Click Submit at the top or the bottom of the page.