Blackboard (Faculty) - Portfolios: Share a Portfolio with an Individual User
This document provides an overview of how to share a portfolio with an individual user (student or faculty).
Access My Portfolios in Global Navigation
- Click on the arrow next to your name in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Tools link in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Portfolio link.
- You will be on the My Portfolio Page.
Share the Portfolio with an Individual User (instructor or other student)
- From the portfolio to be shared, click on the More button.
- Click on the Share link in the expanded menu.
- Click the Share a Snapshot with drop-down arrow.
- Click User.
- Enter the user's e-ID (jsmith, not the email, email@example.com). DO NOT click the Browse button. This does not work. Separate multiple e-IDs with a comma.
- Email Information - Optional: Check the "Send Email" box.
- Enter a subject and message.
- Check the "Send copy of message to self" box.
- Click Submit at the top or the bottom of the page.
- Blackboard (Faculty) - Portfolios: Navigate to Portfolios
- Blackboard (Faculty) - Portfolios: Share a Portfolio with an External User
- Blackboard (Faculty) - Portfolios: Share a Portfolio with the Class
- Blackboard (Faculty) - Portfolios: Add a Course Portfolio Link to the Course
- Blackboard (Faculty) - Portfolios: Add "My Portfolio" Homepage to the Course