Blackboard (Faculty) - Portfolios: Add a Course Portfolio Link to the Course
This document provides an overview of how to add the Course Portfolio link to your course.
For students to view the portfolios shared with the course, they need a link within the course to access them.
Add Course Portfolios to the Course Menu
- From the Course Menu, click on the + above the Course Menu.
- Click Tool Link.
- Type Course Portfolios or other title in the "Name" box.
- Select Portfolios in the "Type:" box. (Portfolio Homepage is a link to the Portfolio creation page. See Add
My Portfolio Homepage Link to Your Course for more information )
- Click "Available to Users" check box.
- Click Submit.
- The link will appear at the bottom of the Course Menu. Drag and drop the link to a location of your preference.