Blackboard (Faculty) - Portfolios: Add "My Portfolio" Homepage to the Course
If you are requiring students to work on a portfolio throughout the semester, consider adding a link to the Portfolio homepage directly in the course.
This document provides an overview of how to add the "My Portfolio" homepage to your course.
- From the Course Menu, click on the + above the Course Menu.
- Click Tool Link.
- Type Course Portfolios or another title in the "Name" box.
- Select Portfolios Homepage in the "Type:" box. (Portfolios is a link to the Course Portfolio page that lists the portfolios that have been shared with the course. See Add Course Portfolio Link to your Course for more information.)
- Click "Available to Users" check box.
- Click Submit.
- The link will appear at the bottom of the Course Menu. Drag and drop the link to a location of your preference.