Blackboard (Faculty) - Portfolios: Add "My Portfolio" Homepage to the Course
This document provides an overview of how to add the "My Portfolio" homepage to your course.
If you are requiring students to work on a portfolio throughout the semester, consider adding a link to the Portfolio homepage directly in the course.
- From the Course Menu, click on the + above the Course Menu.
- Click Tool Link.
- Type Course Portfolios or another title in the "Name" box.
- Select Portfolios Homepage in the "Type:" box. (Portfolios is a link to the Course Portfolio page that lists the portfolios that have been shared with the course. See Add Course Portfolio Link to your Course for more information.)
- Click "Available to Users" check box.
- Click Submit.
- The link will appear at the bottom of the Course Menu. Drag and drop the link to a location of your preference.