Blackboard (Students) - Tasks: About Tasks
This document provides an overview of tasks.
Tasks is a tool that allows students to keep track of what is to be completed in a course. Instructors will set course tasks located in the Course Menu or in a folder.
1. Click on the Task link in the Course Menu or folder as designated by your instructor.
2. Your tasks may be sorted by title. Consider sorting by the due date. To sort by due date, click on the column title "Due Date." This will guarantee that a critical task will not be missed.
3. Click on the title of the task.
4. Read the description. Note the due date.
5. After you have completed the task, return to the Task tool. Click on the drop-down menu next to the task and select "Set Completed."
6. You will be returned to the Task menu to begin the next task.