Blackboard (Faculty) - Institutional Content: Access and Download a Document from the Institutional Content Area
This document provides an overview of how to access and download a document from the Institution Content area.
Access the Institution Content Area
The Institution Content area is storage to which the entire university has access and contains folders that can be designated to specific departments.
- After logging into Blackboard, you can see the Base Navigation Menu on the left side of the screen. Select Tools and then click on Content Collection.
- In the My Content panel to the left, click on Institution Content.
- Folders that you have access to will be listed.
Downloading a Document from the Institutional Content Area
- Click on the name of the folder to access
- Hover your mouse over the file name and click on the gray arrow that appears,
or right-click the mouse button on the file name.
- Click Open or Save Link as...in the expanded menu that appears.
- Save this file to your computer, or locate it in the folder where your browser is set to save downloaded files.