Blackboard (Faculty) - Institutional Content: Access and Download a Document from the Institutional Content Area
This document provides an overview of how to access and download a document from the Institutional Content area.
Access the Institutional Content Area
The Institutional Content area is storage in which the entire university has access, and contains folders that can be designated to specific departments.
- The mySIUE tab defaults to the myBlackboard tab. Click on the Content tab, then My Content.
- In the myContent panel to the left, click on Institution Content.
- Folders that you have access to will be listed.
Downloading a Document from the Institutional Content Area
- Click on the name of the folder to access
- Hover your mouse over the name of the file and right-click the mouse button.
- Click Save Link as... or Save Target As... in the expanded menu.
- Save this file to your computer.