Office 365 Outlook Web App - Turning Clutter Off/On in Office365 Mail
This document describes how to turn off/on the Clutter function
- Sign into the Outlook Web App (Office365).
- On the top-right corner of the page, click Settings
- In the Settings search, start typing the word clutter.
- Click the Clutter tab when it appears below the search bar
- To turn off Clutter, un-check the box that says, "Separate items identified as clutter".
- To turn on Clutter, check that box.
- Click Save .
NOTE: The Clutter folder remains in Outlook after you turn off the Clutter feature. If you don’t want the folder listed under your Mailbox, move the emails from Clutter to other folders, as appropriate, and then right-click the Clutter folder and choose Delete Folder.
If you want to use the Clutter feature in the desktop version of Outlook, you will need to follow the steps above to turn on Clutter from the Outlook Web App first.