OneDrive (All Users) - Stop Sharing a File or Folder
This document provides an overview of how to stop sharing files or folders with other users.
- Login to your OneDrive account at office365.siue.edu.
- Click the waffle menu in the upper left corner.
- Click OneDrive.
- Click the checkbox to the left of the folder or file you want to change until it becomes a blue circle with a checkmark on it.
- Click the Share button near the top of the page.
- Click on one of the Shared with: user profile icons near the bottom of the share menu window.
Remove Specific Users
- Click the dropdown arrow next the user icon that indicates Shows people who use this link.
- Click the X button to the right of which user you want to stop sharing with.
- You will be asked if you want to remove that user's access. Click the Remove button. That user will no longer have access to the shared content.
Remove Shareable Link
- To the right of the shareable link, select the ellipsis (three dot) menu.
- Click the X button to the right of the shareable link that indicates Remove Link.
- You will be asked to confirm that you want to remove the link. This will remove shared access to all users that have used this shared access link.
Click the Delete Link button in order to remove the shareable link.