OneDrive: Stop Sharing a File or Folder
This document provides an overview of how to stop sharing files or folders with other users.
- Log into your OneDrive account at office365.siue.edu.
- Click the Apps button in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click OneDrive.
- Place a checkmark in front of the file or folder you wish to share.
- Click the Share button.
- In the pop-up box, click the Ellipsis and then click Manage Access.
- In the pane, click the drop-down arrow next to "Can edit" or "Can view" for the user(s) in which you wish to no longer share.
- Click Stop sharing.