Blackboard (Students) - Turnitin Assignments: Write a PeerMark Review
Your instructor will tell you the time and date that you may begin accessing your PeerMark Assignment. You must complete the PeerMark assignment after the Start date and time and before the Due date and time. You will be able to access the reviews of your paper after the Post date and time.
- Click on the assignment link for your Turnitin Assignment in your Blackboard course.
- Click on PeerMark Reviews. If you do not see a red dot, the review is not open. Check the dates for the review assignment.
- Click on the title of the review.
- Start Peer Review link.
- Answer each of the questions. For the Scale questions, make note of the high-end and low-end.
For the Response questions, take note of the minimum words needed. If you do not have the minimum words (in this example, 5) you will not get credit for the question.
- When you are finished, click Submit.
- Submission Complete window will pop up. Click the Return to Assignment Inbox button.
- To review your answers, click the Review pencil icon. You will not be able to make changes to your review.
Turnitin PeerMark Student Support has additional details.