Blackboard (All Users) - How do I remove formatting in Blackboard's text editor?
This document provides an overview of how to fix formatting issues that can occur when pasting into Blackboard's text editor from Word or another program.
- Go to the area in Blackboard where you want to paste copied text (ex: a Discussion Board thread).
- Paste the text you have copied into Blackboard's text editor (Press Ctrl+V or Cmd+V). Note: You will be prompted to keep or remove the formatting in the pasted content.
- Highlight the text you just pasted.
- Click the Clear Formatting icon at the top of Blackboard's text editor to remove formatting (note: this will remove bold, italics, indents and other formatting applied in Word or from whichever program you have copied the text).
- Re-format text as desired using Blackboard's text editor.