Office 365 Outlook Web App - How to share a calendar with specific people in Office 365.
You can share your Office 365 calendar so other users can view your appointments and meetings by following these steps:
This document provides an overview of how to share a calendar with someone else in Office 365.
1) Go to http://portal.office.com and log in using their SIUE email address
2) Click on the Calendar tile to go to your calendar.
3) On the left hand side you will see a calendar for the current month. Underneath that is
a section that says 'My calendars'. Click on the down arrow next to it to expand if necessary.
4) Right click on the calendar that you wish to share and select 'Share calendar'. If you
needs to create a new calendar to share, click on the + sign next to My calendars and assign it
5) Type in the SIUE email address of the person you want to share the calendar with and then
click on their name when it comes up. This will add their name to the list. Please note that if
you want to share with more than one person, you will have to type each persons name
6) Set the Subject line to whatever you wish and verify that the correct calendar name is
appearing in the Calendar drop down menu.
7) Click send to send the share request to the person(s) you had selected.
8) The share request recipient will receive an email with the share request. They will have to
click on the 'Accept' button to accept the request.
9) The person will then be able to view your calendar by going to their Calendar tab in Office 365.
The shared calendar will appear under the category 'Other calendars'
10) Click on the shared calendar to highlight it, and the events from that calendar will now appear
on the large display calendar.