Office Mix: Install the Microsoft Office Mix Plugin
Note: The Office Mix plugin is only compatible with Windows computers running Office 2013 or higher.
This document provides an overview of how to install the Microsoft Office Mix Plugin in your Windows PowerPoint.
- Go to www.offficemix.com
- Click the Get Office Mix tab.
- Choose Sign in with a school or work account.
- Sign in with your SIUE email address and password.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to run the "OfficeMix.Setup.exe" file and finish installing the plugin.
- A window will appear saying the installation was successful and PowerPoint will open.
- In PowerPoint, you will see a new tab called "Mix." This is the tab where you can insert interactive features, such as quiz questions and surveys.