Office Mix: Link Your Office Mix Project in Blackboard
This document provides an overview of how to link your finished Microsoft Office Mix project into a Blackboard course.
- Click the Details button beneath your Mix on www.offficemix.com
- Note: if you have just finished uploading your Mix from PowerPoint, you will be directed to the "Details" page automatically.
- Copy hyperlink by highlighting the text and either right-clicking with your mouse and choosing Copy or using the Ctrl+C keyboard shortcut
- Students must click the final Turn In button at the end of the Mix in order for results to go back to the Grade Center.
- Students will receive full points in the Grade Center if they answer all of the questions in your Mix (even if the answer is incorrect). As of August 2016, there is no way to assign partial points for students’ participation. Because of this, it is recommended that interactive lectures created in Office Mix are designed as low-stakes or ungraded learning activities.
- Instructors can see more response analytics, such as the time each student spends on a slide and answers submitted, at the Office Mix website.