Zoom: Sign In to the Zoom Desktop App (Faculty & Students)
This document describes how to sign in to the Zoom desktop app.
- Open the Zoom application on your computer. The icon is blue with a video camera image.
- Click the Login with SSO button.
- You will see one of two possible pop-up windows at this point. If the window says "Find company domain by email address," then type in your SIUE email address.
- If the window says "Enter your company domain," then type the word siue.
- Click Continue.
- You will not need to complete these steps again until you change your password or log out of the Zoom application.