Blackboard (Faculty) - Content Area: Link to Content Stored in Library eReserves
This document describes how to link to content stored in Lovejoy Library eReserves. Faculty must first coordinate with Lovejoy librarians in order to curate content in eReserves.
- Search for your course eReserves at: http://vufind.carli.illinois.edu/vfsie/Search/Reserves
- Once you have found and opened your course, click on the name of the article you want to link in your class.
- Copy the "Online Access" link
- Top copy a link: hover your mouse over the link, right-click, and then choose Copy from the menu that appears. Alternatively, highlight the link text and then Press Ctrl+C or Cmd+C on your keyboard.
- Paste this link into your Blackboard course (see "Add a Web Link" article below for more steps)
WARNING: Students off-campus will only be able to access your eReserves content via the "Online Access" link. Do not copy and paste the URL from your browser's address bar into your Blackboard course; this will prevent off-campus students from seeing the content.