Office 365 (Web) - Setup Text Message Notifications
This document provides an overview of setting up text message notifications in Office 365 via web
You can set up text message notifications for your SIUE Outlook 365 account. Follow the instructions below to enable email notifications
Office 365 via web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari)
1. Log into your SIUE account at http://office365.siue.edu and select the Email app.
2. After the Email app has loaded, click the Settings icon (pictured below) and select the Mail link at the bottom of the expanded menu
3. In the Options menu, expand the General navigation tab on the left side of the window and select Text messaging
4. In the Text messaging window, click Set up text messaging
5. This will open the Text messaging setup window. Select the country or region your cell phone is registered in as well as your cell phone service provider.
6. In the next window, enter your phone number in the textbox and then click Next
7. You will receive a confirmation text to your cell phone that includes a Passcode. Enter that passcode in the Passcode:* box. Once complete, select Finish.
8. After completion, you will be redirected to the Text Messaging page detailing your account info. In addition to this redirection, you will also receive a confirmation text.