Starfish - How to Set Up Your Appointment Preferences (Faculty & Staff)
Explains how to set up your appointment preferences on Starfish.
Login to Starfish
Click the down arrow next to your name near the top right of the screen and click Appointment Preferences as shown below:
This screen gives you the following options:
- Set up your minimum appointment length
- Scheduling deadline - this restricts students from scheduling an appointment too close to the current date/time
- Allow drop-ins after deadline has passed - this must be checked for all users
- My Locations - students will have the ability to select their meeting place of choice from these options when scheduling a meeting with you.
- Calendar Managers - Give other users the ability to add/edit your office hours and schedule and edit appointments on your calendar.
When you are finished updating your appointment preferences click Submit near the top right of the screen.
More resources can be found on the Starfish webpage here: http://www.siue.edu/its/starfish/