Windows OS - Spinning Icon at Bootup
This document contains an overview of how to troubleshoot a spinning icon at bootup on a Windows 8 or 10 computer.
Client is unable to login to their PC because the screen is stuck at a spinning icon.
OS - Windows 8, 10
1. Unplug ethernet cable from computer.
2. Force computer shutdown by holding in power button until computer power button light turns off.
3. After 15-30 seconds, power on the computer and login.
4. Plug the ethernet cable back into the computer and reboot.
5. Login and all should be OK.