Blackboard (Students) - Assignments: Upload Multiple Documents
This document provides an overview of how to attach multiple documents to an assignment in Blackboard. Quick tip: Blackboard does not allow you to upload multiple documents at once; you have to upload them one at a time.
- Click on the assignment link in your Blackboard course.
- On the "Upload Assignment" page, click Browse My Computer.
- Locate the file on your computer and select it.
- Click Open to upload your first file. Do not submit your assignment yet ...
- After attaching the first file, click Browse My Computer again.
- Locate and select the next file to upload.
- Click Open to attach the file to your assignment.
- Continue to click Browse My Computer and select more files until all of your files are attached.
- You will see a list of files you have uploaded.
- Once all your files are listed, click Submit at the bottom of the page.