Blackboard (Students) - Assignments: Submit a Saved Draft
Blackboard Assignments allow students to save a draft for submission later.* The screen you see upon opening a saved draft looks different than the screen you see when you first start an assignment. Follow the steps below to access and submit your saved draft.
This document provides an overview of what to do when you return to a Blackboard Assignment to submit a saved draft.
* Even if you save a draft, always be sure to submit it before the due date. You may not receive credit if you fail to hit submit by the deadline.
- Click the Assignment link in your course (ex: Writing Assignment link in Week 1 course folder)
- You will see a screen that shows your saved submission/new attempt. Click the Continue button on the right side of the screen.
- On the next screen, click Browse My Computer to attach any additional documents needed for your assignment. (You should see any original attachments here if you previously saved them.) Then click the Submit button for finalize your submission.
- You will see a purple confirmation ribbon at the top of the screen indicating your submission went through.