ProctorU (Students) - Using ProctorU for Online Exams
ProctorU is a proctoring service that can be used for online testing.
1. Download the ProctorU Start Guide
This step-by-step guide explains how to:
- Create a ProctorU account
- Schedule an exam (at least 72 hours in advance)
- Connect with a proctor during the scheduled exam time
- Authenticate your identity and secure your work area for the exam
2. Check your equipment
3. Review the Pre-Exam Checklist
Before starting your exam session, make sure you can complete all of the steps on the pre-exam checklist.
4. The day of your ProctorU appointment
- Check your appointment time
- Find a private, quiet location to take your exam
- Have your ID ready (government-issued or institution-issued)
- If you have a built-in webcam, please bring a reflective surface (mirror, cell phone, etc.)
- When it's time, sign into your ProctorU account and connect with the proctor
5. Questions and Troubleshooting
You can contact the 24/7 ProctorU support at 1-855-772-8678.More information about ProctorU is available at www.ProctorU.com.