Blackboard (Faculty) - Date Management: Update Due Dates and Availability Settings
This document provides an overview of using the date management tool to view and change course due dates and availability settings.
- Go to the Control Panel in your Blackboard course and click Course Tools.
- Choose Date Management from the Course Tools list.
- Select the option for date adjustment (shift due dates by course start date, by a set number of days, or review all dates to adjust individually).
- Click Start at the bottom of the screen.
- Once the system has reviewed all the items with Availability dates and Due dates, click the Next button.
- Click on the Pencil icon to the right of the dates to edit the dates.
- Change the Due dates and Availability Dates as necessary. If you do not see a Due Date or Availability Date listed, one has not been previously set. Return to the original assessment and set the dates by clicking Edit Options.
- Once all of the dates have been set, click the green check box to save the settings.