Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Technical Support
The following tech support resources are for faculty and staff using Poll Everywhere.
If your polls/questions are not showing up for students ...
1. Make sure you have activated the question.
If you are presenting within PowerPoint, your questions will automatically activate once you enter full screen/presentation mode. You also have to be logged into the Poll Everywhere PowerPoint add-in.
If you are presenting from the web, click the Activate button (top right corner of your poll screen) or enter Full Screen mode (bottom corner) to activate your polls.
2. If some students aren't seeing the current poll, but some are, most likely having students refresh their browser screens will solve the problem.
More Tech Support Resources:
- Poll Everywhere Knowledge Base
- Poll Everywhere Customer Support
- ITS Help Desk: 618-650-500 or email@example.com