Office 365 Outlook Web App - How to add an Out of Office Message to Shared Mailbox
1. Login to your email account via the Outlook Web access. You can do this in any Web Browser and go to office365.siue.edu.
This is an overview of how to set up an out of office message to a shared mailbox.
2. Enter your Email and password.
3. Click on the profile picture in the upper right corner.
4. Choose Open Another Mailbox.
5. Enter the email address of the Shared Mailbox.
6. This will open the shared mailbox. In the upper right corner choose the Setting cog.
7. Choose Mail from the list.
8. On the left side expand Mail - Automatic Processing - Choose Automatic Replies.
9. Here you can set the Automatic replies. Remember to hit Save in the upper left corner or it will not save.