Office 365 Outlook Web App - How to add an Out of Office Message to Shared Mailbox
This is an overview of how to set up an out of office message to a shared mailbox.
1. Login to your email account via the Outlook Web access. You can do this in any Web Browser and go to office365.siue.edu.
2. Enter your Email and password.
3. Click on Outlook on the left hand side.
4. Click on the profile picture in the upper right corner and choose 'Open another mailbox'.
5. Enter the email address of the Shared Mailbox.
6. This will open the shared mailbox. In the upper right corner choose the Setting icon then click 'View all Outlook settings'.
7. Select 'Automatic replies' from the list of options.
8. Here you can set the Automatic replies. Remember to hit Save in the upper left corner or it will not save.