Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Grade Polls
This article provides tips on grading results captured in Poll Everywhere activities.
- General overview on grading with Poll Everywhere
- Guide on Sending Poll Everywhere Results to Blackboard's Grade Center
- Three things to do:
- Require registration on graded polls (multiple choice, true/false, or clickable image) - do this before polling
- Import Blackboard roster from the Participants tab in Poll Everywhere - do this ideally at the start of the semester, but can be done later
- Run a Gradebook report and export the result back to Blackboard - do this after polling