Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Grade Polls
There are 3 things to do in order to grade with Poll Everywhere:
This article provides tips on grading results captured in Poll Everywhere activities.
- Require registration on graded polls (multiple choice, true/false, or clickable image) - do this before polling in class
- Import Blackboard roster from the Participants tab in Poll Everywhere - do this ideally at the start of the semester, but it can be done later
- Run a Gradebook report and export the result back to Blackboard - do this after polling
More Resources for Grading:
- General overview on grading with Poll Everywhere
- Guide for Sending Poll Everywhere Results to Blackboard's Grade Center
- Using weighted grades in Poll Everywhere (assigning different point values to questions)
Troubleshooting Tips on Grading:
- If you are using the Poll Everywhere/Blackboard Grade Center integration and you do not see your course in Poll Everywhere, check the following:
- Make sure your course is available in Blackboard. It will only show up as an option in Poll Everywhere when it's available in Blackboard.
- Make sure you are listed as the Instructor of the course in Blackboard. As of January 2018, users with TA and Grader roles will not see courses in Poll Everywhere's Grade Center integration.
- Students have to be logged in with their SIUE email addresses in order for their grades to be sent to Blackboard. If you notice student scores showing up as "0" in Blackboard's Grade Center, but you know they participated in class, it is likely that they logged into Poll Everywhere with another email address when they polled in class. Contact ITS for a solution at 618-650-5500.