Blackboard (Faculty) - Grade Center: Column Organization
The Column Organization page allows you to see all of the columns in your grade center along with their category, due date, date created, and points possible.
This document provides an overview of how to organize columns such as reorder, show/hide, and delete columns. The Column Organization page can also be used to check the categories and point values of columns.
Access the Column Organization Page
- From the Full Grade Center, hover over the Manage button and then click Column Organization.
The drag-and-drop feature for reordering columns is not currently working and is a known issue for Blackboard. Please use the following workaround.
- In both sections, there is a button with arrows pointing up and down. Click the arrows button.
- Select the column to move. Use the up and down arrows in the box to move the column up or down. Then click Apply.
- Click Submit to save all changes.
- Select the check box(es) in front of the column(s) to show or hide.
- Click the drop-down Show/Hide button and select desired option: Hide Selected Columns, Show Selected Columns, or Show Selected Columns in All Grade Center Views.
- Select the check box(es) in front of the column(s) to delete.
- Click the Delete button.
- Click Continue and then Delete.