Poll Everywhere (Students) - Technical Support
The following tech support resources are for students using Poll Everywhere.
If you the question your professor is displaying on screen is not showing up on your device ...
1. Try refreshing your browser.
2. Are other students able to see the question? If not, your professor might need to activate the poll.
If your professor has asked you to register for grades/participation points, but your responses are showing up as "unregistered"...
1. Make sure you have signed into Poll Everywhere with your SIUE login information. (See these Single-Sign-On login instructions).
2. If you are responding to polls via text message, you will need to certify your phone number in your Poll Everywhere account before your responses can be identified. You will only need to do this once. (See the instructions at the bottom of this page for help certifying your phone number with Poll Everywhere.)
More Tech Support Resources:
- Poll Everywhere Knowledge Base
- Poll Everywhere Customer Support
- ITS Help Desk: 618-650-500 or email@example.com