Office365 Outlook Web App - How to disable Forwarding
Issue: User calls and wants to remove the forwarding of emails in the Outlook Web App in Office365.
This is an overview for how to disable the forwarding of emails in the Outlook Web App in Office365.
Environment: Outlook Web App/ Office365
1. Please login to the OWA by going to outlook.office3656.com
2. Click on the Settings icon in the upper right hand corner. Looks like a cog.
3. Click on Mail, listed under 'Your App Settings'
4. Click on Forwarding along the left hand side of page.
5. Remove the email address from the Forward to email and select the 'Stop forwarding' radial button.