Production Services - Student Poster Printing - Capstone Presentation - Senior Assignment
Senior Showcase Capstone Poster Printing Information
This is an overview of options for student poster printing.
The cost is dependent on the dimensions (see below). If there are mistakes on the poster that you did not notice prior to printing, you will have to pay for any additional poster printing. So please make sure to proof your poster prior to printing. The cost of the poster must be paid in cash, we do not accept checks, cougar cards or credit cards.
Up to 1ft x 42 inches = $7.50
Over 1ft – 2ft x 42 inches = $13.00
Over 2ft – 3ft x 42 inches = $18.50
Over 3ft – 4ft x 42 inches = $24.00
Over 4ft – 5ft x 42 inches = $29.50
Over 5ft – 6ft x 42 inches = $35.00
- Our printer will only print 42 inches wide. Please keep the one dimension 42 inches or less.
- Please submit your poster to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify in the email that the poster is for the Senior Assignment Showcase or Senior Capstone Project.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for printing. It is best to get the poster submitted early to ensure the poster will be printed in time, as we are working on other faculty and campus projects. If you wait until the day of the showcase or day that it is due, you will not be able to get your poster printed. We can’t stress enough, DO NOT wait until the last minute.
- When the poster is complete, we will send an email to you with the cost and location to pick up the poster. Our office is located in the basement of Lovejoy Library, room 0005. Our office hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm. Break week hours may vary. If you are unable to pick up your poster during these, please designate someone else to pick up your poster.
- We accept posters made in PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat or Microsoft Publisher.
- PowerPoint and Publisher Posters - Please keep in mind when submitting posters created using a Mac, the formatting and fonts may be different when we open them up on our Windows computer. If you are wanting to keep the same formatting and fonts used on your Mac, it is recommended that you save your poster as a PDF.
- If you have any other questions please email email@example.com or call the ITS Help Desk at 618-650-5500
Template for 36"x48" poster - Template-SeniorAssign-Capstone-36x48.pptx - Click link to download.