Outlook Scheduling Assistant (Web App)
1. In the Outlook Web App, select the calendar icon on the left-hand side of the page
2. Select the New Event button. A new untitled event window should appear.
3. Enter the details of the event (Title, start and end date and time, etc.)
4. Select the Scheduling Assistant button.
5. Add the attendees of the meeting. These can be required or optional attendees.
6. The Scheduling Assistant window should display the meeting attendees' availability to help you determine the time of the meeting.
7. You can change the meeting time using the date and time drop down boxes.
8. Click Done when complete.
9. Click Save to save the meeting.