Outlook Scheduling Assistant (Web App)
This document provides an overview of how to use the Outlook Scheduling Assistant. When you select your meeting attendees, the Scheduling Assistant displays suggested times based on availability on the date and time you selected. This reduces the amount of time going back and forth with team members trying to nail down a meeting time.
1. In the Outlook Web App, select the calendar icon on the left-hand side of the page
2. Select the New Event button. A new untitled event window should appear.
3. Enter the details of the event (Title, start and end date and time, etc.)
4. Select the Scheduling Assistant button.
5. Add the attendees of the meeting. These can be required or optional attendees.
6. The Scheduling Assistant window should display the meeting attendees' availability to help you determine the time of the meeting.
7. You can change the meeting time using the date and time drop down boxes.
8. Click Done when complete.
9. Click Save to save the meeting.