Blackboard (Faculty) - Content Area: Add Image
This document shows how to upload an image to a Blackboard class.
- Go to a content area, such as Coursework.
- Click the Build Content button.
- Choose Image from the drop-down menu.
- Click Browse My Computer or Browse Content Collection to search for the image you have saved.
- Locate the image on your computer or in your Blackboard Content Collection, select it, and click Open/Submit to attach.
- Name the image (under the "File Name" area).
- Provide Alt Text for your image (describe the image for students who might not be able to see it).
- Click Save near the bottom of the page.
- Your image will now appear at the bottom of the content area. You can drag and drop it to another location on the page.