Office 365 - Stream: Upload a Video (Faculty & Students)
This document describes how to upload a video in Microsoft Stream.
- Log into SIUE's Office 365 using your SIUE e-ID and password.
- Click the Microsoft app launcher (square icon) in the upper-left corner of the screen
- From the app launcher menu, select the Stream app. (Note: If you don't see Stream in your list of apps, click the All Apps link)
- In Stream, click Create and then Videos
- Drag and drop your video files (or click the select files link) to begin uploading your video
- Select a default language primarily spoken in your videos. This will allow Microsoft to provide automatic captions for your video. Use the drop-down menu to select English or the desired language from the list.
- Click Save.
- Give your video a name and description.
- Click the Publish now button at the bottom of the window.