Office 365 - Stream: Share a Video Channel (Faculty & Students)
This document describes how to share a channel in Microsoft Stream.
- Create a Video Channel in Stream
Once you have created a channel in Stream (click the above for directions), follow these steps to share it with others:
- Open Stream and navigate to your channel(s). Click My content and then My channels.
- Click the ellipsis icon (...) in the right corner of your channel's preview box.
- Click Share from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Copy button to the right of the video link.
- Paste the link into an email, Blackboard page, or other area where people can access it.
Note: Make sure your channel's access setting is "Companywide" before you share. This will allow others to see the videos you upload. To check the permission settings, go to the same ellipsis icon (...) mentioned in step 2, but this time select Edit from the drop-down menu. Select the "Companywide" option under the Channel access section and save your changes.