Office 365 - Stream: Upload a Video to a Channel (Faculty & Students)
This document describes how to upload a video in Microsoft Stream channel.
- Create a Video Channel in Stream
Once you have created a channel in Stream (see steps above), follow these steps to upload your video to the channel. (To upload a video to someone else's channel, see these instructions).
- In Stream, click My content. Then click My channels.
- Select the channel where you want to upload the video
- Drag and drop your video files (or click the select more files link) to begin uploading your video
- Select a default language primarily spoken in your videos. This will allow Microsoft to provide automatic captions for your video. Use the drop-down menu to select English or the desired language from the list.
- Click Save.
- Give your video a name and description.
- Click the Publish now button at the bottom of the window.