Blackboard (Faculty) - Content Area: Add the Zoom Session Tool
This document describes how to add the Zoom Session Tool to your Blackboard course. From the Zoom Session Tool, faculty can view, edit, and manage all of their Zoom meetings, and students can view and join all upcoming meetings for the course.
- Go to the content area in your Blackboard course where you want your link to appear (ex: Coursework, About this Course, Week 1 folder)
- Click Tools on the toolbar.
- Click More Tools and select Zoom Session from the drop-down menu.
- Give the tool link a name and add any additional information, such as instructions or supplemental resources, in the description area.
- Choose the display options for the Zoom tool link (Tip: It is recommended to set both Available and Track Number of Views to Yes. If you want to restrict access to some of the Zoom meetings, this can be done in the scheduling settings.)
- Click the Submit button at the top or bottom of the page.