Blackboard (Faculty) - Grade Center: Check Total or Weighted Total Column with Preview User
This document provides an overview of how to check the total or weighted total columns using the preview user.
- Enter Student Preview Mode. Click the Student Preview icon, which resembles the shape of an eye, located near the "Edit Mode" button at the top-right corner of the course screen.
- Click the Settings button in the orange bar.
- Choose the Keep the preview user and all data radio button. Click Save.
- Click the Exit Preview button in the orange bar.
- Navigate to the Full Grade Center. YourLastName_PreviewUser has now been added as a user. It will appear alphabetically in the list.
- Enter the maximum points possible for each test/assignment across the columns. If you are unsure of the points, hover over the column heading and it will appear to the left behind the Grade Information Bar.
- Once all of the points have been entered, check that the total or weighted total comes out to 100% or the points desired.