Blackboard (Faculty) - Third Party Content: Adding Evolve (Elsevier) Web Link to Course Shell
This document provides an overview of inserting a weblink for Evolve textbook products to a course shell as a single sign-on link for students and faculty to access publisher content.
- Navigate to your course and ensure that Edit Mode is On.
- Choose the area of your course where you would like to insert the link.
- Click Build Content > Web Link.
- On the Create Web Link page, enter a name in the Name field and https://authgateway.elsevier.com/tools/ltiContentTool in the URL field.
- Check the box for "This link is to a Tool Provider". Enable evaluation should be set to No.
- Set "Open in New Window" to Yes.
- Set "Permit Users to View this Content" to Yes.
- Click Submit.