Blackboard (Faculty) - Content Area: Add the ProctorU Tool to a Content Area
This document describes how to add the ProctorU Tool to your Blackboard course. From the ProctorU Tool, faculty and students can view upcoming exams and students can register for their ProctorU account, schedule their exam session, and begin their ProctorU sessions.
- Go to the content area in your Blackboard course where you want your link to appear (ex: Coursework, About this Course, Week 1 folder)
- Click Tools on the toolbar.
- Click More Tools and select ProctorU from the drop-down menu.
- Give the tool link a name and add any additional information, such as instructions or supplemental resources, in the description area. Template language was provided your ProctorU approval email or you can email IDLT to receive this information again.
- Choose the display options for the ProctorU tool link (Tip: It is recommended to set both Available and Track Number of Views to Yes and not to place any day restrictions on the ProctorU tool. Date restrictions for the individual exams will be set when the exams are scheduled within ProctorU).
- Click the Submit button at the top or bottom of the page.