TechSmith Knowmia (Relay): Quiz Results (Faculty)
This document provides an overview on how to access and interpret the results from the quiz questions in Knowmia (formerly TechSmith Relay).
Once your students have viewed the videos, checking their quiz results will assist you in gauging their understanding of the materials.
If you have selected the option to receive quiz results via email, you will receive an email every evening when there are new quiz results.
1. Click on the link in the email or log into TechSmith Knowmia at https://siue.techsmithrelay.com/.
2. Navigate to the video and click on the video's thumbnail.
3. Click on Quizzing.
4. Click on View Results.
5. The Summary tab displays the general information: Quizzes taken, average content viewed, average questions correct, top and lowest scores, an average results by question.
Detailed CSV: Includes individual student information, questions and answers of each student, and video start and finish times of each student.
Summary CSV: Includes individual student information, percentage correct, number correct, time to complete (from when they started the video to quiz finish time).
6. The Viewer tab displays the student, the time they started the video, the number correct answers, percentile, and how much of the content was watched. This view may help you identify at risk students that based on how much content watched vs. correct answers.
7. The Questions tab displays the quiz questions. Expand each question by clicking on the down arrow.
The question-detail displays each answer and number of times that answer was chosen. Also displayed are each viewer and what answer the viewer chose. This information will help identify students at-risk if they answered incorrectly. A wide distribution of answers may also indicate that the information in the video was not clear or that the question is too vague.