TechSmith Relay: Transfer a Video to Another Person - Change Owner (All Users)
This document provides an overview on how to transfer a video to another user.
You may want to share or give your videos to another person. This is done by changing the owner of the video. Move or copy a video only occurs within your "My Library."
Changing owner will remove the video completely from your library. If you want to retain a copy of the video, make a copy of the video first, and change owner on the copied video.
Click the below to expand the menus for directions.
- Copy a Video
1. Log into TechSmith Relay at https://siue.techsmithrelay.com/.
2. Navigate to the video and click on the video's thumbnail.
3. Click on the cog in the lower right corner.
4. Click on Change Owner in the menu.
5. Add the recipient's email address and click Apply.
6. The video will disappear from your "My Library" or folder. You will need to notify the recipient as they do not automatically receive an email from this process.
- The quiz questions will still be intact but the Analytics and the quiz results will not be available.
- If you sent a copy of the video, any editing that the recipient does to the video will not affect the original you have.