TechSmith Relay: Reset Analytics and Quizzing Responses on Videos (Faculty)
This document provides an overview on how to rest analytics data on a Relay video.
Analytics data will be associated with the video until the data is cleared. Re-linking to the video each semester does not clear the Analytics. It is best practice to download the analytics before clearing the data.
1. Navigate to the video thumbnail.
2. Click on the cog in the lower right corner of the thumbnail.
3. Click Download Data.
4. Do not navigate from the page. A window will pop up and ask if you wish to open or save the CSV file. Data displayed is both the data from the quizzes and the Analytics data. Save the CSV file for your records.
1. Click on the cog in the lower right corner of the thumbnail again.
2. Click Reset Data. By resetting data, all quiz responses and data will be erased. There is no way to get this data back.
3. If you did not download the data, you have the option to do that here by clicking Download Data. When you are ready, click Reset.