Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Require Registration on Multiple Polls at Once
This article describes how to require registration on Poll Everywhere questions, which is a necessary step if faculty plan to grade student responses.
- Go to the group(s) of polls where you want to require registration for grading.
- Check the box to the left of the group title(s). In the example below, "Icebreaker" is the group title.
- With the group(s) of polls selected, click the ellipsis ... button near the top of your screen.
- Choose Edit from the drop-down menu.
- Under Who Can Respond, select Only registered participants.
- Click the Apply to # activities button at the bottom of the window to save the settings.
To apply visual settings (color, graph display options), timer, visibility and other "surface" settings to multiple polls, use the Poll Template option in Settings.