Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Require Registration on Multiple Polls at Once
This article describes how to require registration on Poll Everywhere questions, which is a necessary step if faculty plan to grade student responses.
- Go to the group(s) of activities where you want to require registration for grading.
- Check the box to the left of the group title(s). In the example below, "Icebreaker" is the group title.
- With the group(s) of polls selected, click the More... button near the top of your screen.
- Choose Configure from the drop-down menu.
- Under Who Can Participate, toggle on Enable Participation Override and select Restrict to registered participants only.
- Click the Done button at the bottom of the window to save the settings.
To apply visual settings (color, graph display options), timer, visibility and other "surface" settings to multiple polls, use the Poll Template option in Settings.