Setting Up Phone App for Room Access (iPhone)
This document provides an overview of how to set up the CBORD Mobile ID application on an iPhone. This is a mobile version of your SIUE ID card so instead of swiping your card to gain entry into certain areas on campus, you can use the mobile application.
1. Search for cbord mobile id in your phone's app store.
2. Install and open the application.
3. Press Allow to allow CBORD Mobile ID to access location.
4. Enter cougarcardadmin.siue.edu in the Server URL field and press OK.
5. Log in with your eID and password.
6. Press the Authorize button.
7. Press Allow to allow CBORD Mobile ID to send notificatoins.
Please call the Help Desk at 650-5500 if you have questions or issues during this process.